Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (University) Ramada Plaza

extradishes
By extradishes,
in

Using HOTWIRE link, I bought this room for $62/night. A fellow traveller booked their room at the same time for $61/night. With taxes and fees, my total is $146.33. I'll send in the $20 rebate from the 2011 Entertainment Book for a net cost of $126.33.

Amenities listed: fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet, golf nearby

Recommended in 90% of Hotwire customer reviews

Before booking, I was shown that this hotel gets 4.0 out of 5 on Tripadvisor.com.

I was having trouble finding a decent property for a decent price for this stay; we wanted to be near the University. We know there are some less-than-stellar hotels in the area. Thanks to BetterBidding, I was able to avoid some problem hotels on Priceline. I ultimately couldn't find what I wanted on PL. But based on reports here, I booked on Hotwire. I'm happy with the result; thank you for providing a great service, and thanks to other travellers for reporting their wins. You've helped me out a lot today.

Congrats on your success.

Excellent deal for this Ramada property, and glad to hear that you're pleased with the result and that this hotel will work well for your travel plans. Thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding! :)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]