VA Richmond Airport (RIC) Hilton

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

Free high speed internet .... presently just set up in a select few rooms

What a nice hotel .... first time I have ever received a nicely gift wrapped welcome ammenity of 2 water bottles and a granola bar with my HH-Gold ... and they also give you a coupon for a full breakfast buffet in the ammenity package.

From reading the reviews on Flyertalk, I expected a suite ... which I got!!! The room is just like an Amerisuites in size but with nicer furnishings, two 27" TV's but no fridge or microwave. The bathroom is old looking and there is an incriminating hair on the seat, the airconditioning system is also old but at least quiet and the lobby is smallish for a Hilton. Aside from those complaints, I really do like this 'suite' and wish I had booked more days here.

I also read that the hotel charges you $1 for the safe ... tomorrow, I will keep an eye on the bill at check-out.

This hotel has been bought out and will soon become a Doubletree so that they can lower the prices and better compete with the other airport hotels. They are planning a $2.2 million upgrade!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]