Priceline Hotel: 4* Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle $50

Katmash
By Katmash,
in

This might be a little confusing but I was looking for hotel for pre-cruise and post-cruise for 2 couples flying in on the same day but leaving on different days. I split it into 3 bids. I needed 2 rooms for one night on 9/13; One room for 2 nights on 9/21-22; and one room for one night on 9/21. We ended up at the same hotel for all nights at the same $50 price.

The 1st one I started my bid at $45 which was rejected. I refused their offer to add $13 and instead added the free rebid area of the Delta and raised the bid to $50 which was accepted.

2 rooms one night for $100

taxes and service fee $ 17.40

Total $117.40

Fabulous price when their website listed the rate at $200 for that night. $58.70 for each couple

The next bid was for one room 2 nights 9/21-22.

used the same bidding strategy. They did not off me succes for $13, just told me to change something. I added Delta and raised to $50. Another winner.

1 room 2 nights for $100

taxes and fees $ 17.39

Total $117.39

Website rates for those nights was $180

Final bid was for one room 1 night 9/21 and hoping to get the same hotel but knew I might not.

same bidding strategy. Sweet Success!

1 room for 1 night $50

taxes and fees 11.19

Total $61.19

Gee, I hope I like the hotel since we'll be there for 3 nights. I think I really do like Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]