Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Anaheim-Disneyland South) Hyatt Regency

Thomme
By Thomme,
in

Have stayed at all in the past. Like the Hyatt, love the Anaheim Hilton (Convention Center), but hate the Hilton Suites Anaheim/Orange. (FAR tip of "DL South" boundary, and miniscule pool).

I currently see a 4* hotel deal for $93/night for July 10-11.

The property is recommended in 95% of customer reviews.

The pinned thread with the master list of property descriptions makes it look like it could be any of these hotels.

I'll be very happy if it's the Hyatt or Anaheim Hilton, but will be really bummed if it's the Hilton Suites.

Anyone have any wisdom?

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received one of hotels you were originally hoping for and that you're pleased wit the results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did use your HOTWIRE link for the booking. But...

Follow-up to the story.

We'll enjoy the hotel just fine, but this ended up being kind of a lousy deal.

Hotels.com had a $25ish per night higher bid, but it included a $75 "Welcome Back" credit, making its effective price lower.

Plus, as a Hotwire booking, I won't earn Hyatt points, and I likely won't have much luck sweet-talking the registration clerk into a room upgrade.

Kinda feel burned by this deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]