Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Louis (Downtown) Sheraton

kkpriest2112
By kkpriest2112,
in

This was my first experience with Priceline. I came here first for some tips and they payed off. I ended up reserving the 3* Sheraton in Downtown St. Louis for $58 per night. I wasn't having a lot of luck at first, I guess my prices were too low for the Memorial Day weekend. I've read numerous good revues about this hotel on this site. I started my bidding at $40 for a 4*/3* and increased by $5 each consecutive bid while adding another location area each time. I checked to make sure each location I added didn't possibly have any hotels that nice. It ended up working! I hope this place is everything I've read about it!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your first priceline win... looks like a good one!

As i don't get to $58 when raising $5 per bid from $40 :) , can you tell us the amount of your highest rejected bid before being accepted at $58?

Also, is this the Sheraton on 14th Street? (as it appears to be sold-out for this date as well)

Thanks again, have a great stay... spend the money saved on something good!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I started bidding at $43. Last rejected bid was $53. This is the Sheraton on 14th Street and after checking their website, I found out that they are sold out on these dates. I also found out that room rates start at $159 and up. Sweet! Looking forward to a great Memorial Day weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]