Hotwire Limited Hotrate

dbrynen
By dbrynen,
in

Don't know if anyone's seen this, but I did a search for Ottawa (June 16th to 17th if you want to see) and I got a result listed as "Hotwire Limited Hotrate". It was a 4 star @ $89, but had amenities hidden, no clickable reviews as well as no area listed. I clicked on a box next to it, and it read that Limited Hotrate is when they hide the area and amenities in exchange for a better price. Very interesting !

Has anyone else come accross this? Also do you think could be a hotel we already have listed on the site, or a completely new one not booked on hotwire?

My guess is that these are hotels which already participate with HOTWIRE and have agreed to participate in this additional feature. However, with now amenities shown it's sort of like PRICELINE but with a given purchase price (and often a larger zone boundary since this new feature combines multiple zones from the 'classic' version of their site)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]