Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Davenport (Bettendorf) Ramada

rachael_9667
By rachael_9667,
in

Used the PRICELINE link to begin my bidding and got the Ramada Bettendorf for $50 a night which is the hotel I wanted. Started bidding at $45 and was rejected. Tried with $50 same dates, only Bettendorf selected and 2.5* and up and was accepted.

For anyone traveling with kids this is a wonderful hotel. Their indoor pool area/setup is awesome - zero depth entry, splash pool, little geysers, a big raining mushroom looking thing, a literal whirlpool that spins you round and round and the biggest hot tub I have ever seen. Breakfast isn't bad, they have computer and printer access for guests, free wifi, comfy beds and a fridge and microwave in the room. Anytime we are in the cities, we stay here. If I couldn't get it on PL/HW I would probably pay full price - I like it that much. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this works well for your family... sounds like a great place with all the amenities for traveling with kids!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Nice to see you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]