Can I Use Betterbidding Link with Bonus Cash?

holoholo78
By holoholo78,
in

I've been using the BB link every day for a week trying to snag a hotel in Portland, OR in September. I have just received an email from Priceline offering me an additional $5/day on my bid. The offer expires today at 11:59 pm EDT. I am eligible to rebid at 8:00 pm EDT.

I have checked "my rewards" via the BB link, and this offer is *not* there.

Is there anyway to use the BB link in my bid today and still somehow take advantage of this extra $5/day bonus? Otherwise I will have to link to it from the email I received.

Thanks!

YES!!! :)

NOTE: you can still use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

Thanks for asking!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Confirm that you're checking the email from the account you have registered with PRICELINE.

Here is what my says:

We'll deposit your Bonus Cash coupon into your priceline profile...
I click the button in my email and am then asked to register/sign-in with my email address. Then the bonus appears in the MY REWARDS section of my account.

Once the bonus money appears in your MY REWARDS section, please close that window and click a link on the board to re-access PRICELINE and access the bonus money in your account.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Right^ I'm about to use mine-I hope.

First you click on your email to "deposit" the reward into your account. You can actually close the priceline window you have open, then come here and click on the link to PRICELINE. Once you are there, go to "your account/Rewards" and you should see the bonus cash.

I have a 4 day stay I need to book, I was hoping one of these would show up. :)

Thank you "Mustang Sally" and "thereuare"!!! I did not realize I actually had to sign into my Priceline profile to deposit my "bonus cash". It is now there and I will access it via the BB link in four hours to rebid my Portland OR hotel. Wish me luck, and THANKS for providing this service!!

• 1 year later...

Sorry, almost complete noobie as far as scoring these amazing deals

Quick question re: Priceline Bonus cash - I know it's one time offer, but does it expire if bid was too low or only on successful bids?

In theory it only gets used up on a successful bid. If there is anything left over - maybe it was say $7 off a day for up to 5 days and you only bid on 4 days - that left over day is gone.

However, I've had it sort of disappear for a while when I had done an unsuccessful bid. But when I signed back in later it was back. And I ultimately was able to use it when my bid was successful.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]