How?

Tanisha
By Tanisha,
in

I'm confused. How does this site work? I'm wanting to bid on the Omni hotel in Chicago on Hotwire or Priceline, but I don't want to confirm a bid and end up at Super 8. Ok. Maybe not that much of a downgrade :), but I'm sure you get the idea. Is it possible to bid on the exact hotel?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This thread I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire offers information about both services, and would be recommended reading.

One of the trade-offs for the discounted prices is that you cannot bid/guarantee/ensure a particular property when using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. With PRICELINE, you bid on a particular area and star rating (for example, 4* River North-North Michigan Ave in Chicago) and have to be willing to accept any of the possible 4*'s in that area.

If you are flexible, please provide the date/s of travel and desired budget and we would be happy to offer suggestions on how to proceed.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]