DCA - CMI 06/29 - 07/07

Gopiku
By Gopiku,
in

Hi!

I've never tried Priceline's Airfare bidding. I'm looking for Washington Regan National (DCA) to Champaign, IL (CMI) with dates 06/29 to 07/07. I understand that I can choose nearby towns while bidding to rebid but I was wondering how that affected when there were multiple airports in the region. I didn't want Dulles to be included even though that's in Washington D.C. region.

I can find $461 before taxes and there's only American which goes to CMI. It's just two days from today, so I don't have lots of days to bid. I'd like to save $100 if I'm buying tickets without knowing the times, etc. I was wondering if that might be possible. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

To get re-bids for airfare you can use different cities (not airport codes) to commence your search. For example, select Bethesda, MD as your starting location, then on the next page only select DCA as your departure airport. If that bid is rejected, use a link on the board re-access PRICELINE, and start your search using "Arlington, VA", then on the next page only select DCA as your departure airport. You can continue to do this multiple times using different city names as your departure city, even though on the subsequent page you are still only selecting the same departure airport.

Does this make ti clearer?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]