Question on Rental Car LaGuardia and General

lovetotravelalot
By lovetotravelalot,
in

Very new to posting on the board, but have been reading last few months. About to priceline or hotwire my first rental car out of Laguardia for a trip in a few weeks. (I did priceline a hotel for the first time in Nashville few months ago succesfully with the boards help ) and had a couple of questions.

Q: Are the rentals typically unlimited miles? and can you take the car to other states. am going from Laguardia to MA, VT, NH, ME and then returing it to LaGuardia.

Thanks so much in advance for any replies. It's greatly appreciated, and am eager to get bidding for a car.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

I did priceline a hotel for the first time in Nashville few months ago succesfully with the boards help...
Glad the board was helpful with your purchase... how about sharing your win so the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who posted before you :)

Please share your previous win with the board as a NEW TOPIC, then click this PRICELINE link and reply to this thread, we'll respond to your other questions above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]