GA Atlanta Holiday Inn Select Perimeter

krlbrgmnn
By krlbrgmnn,
in

Sorry for the delay in giving my post-stay report.

The hotel is an ugly, dark-red brick, (think Crowne Plaza - Ravinia nearby) short-rise with smallish rooms that aren't 3.5*, in my opinion, although the furnishings looked fairly new. Located just inside the beltway. The Sheraton Suites in Marietta/Vinings was better. Only the common areas redeemed this hotel and I didn't use them.

Amenities: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Ctr, Biz Ctr, Laundry Facilities

• 2 years later...

The hotel is on the cusp of needing an update. It is at the southwest quadrant of I-285 & Chamblee Dunwoody. It is about a ten minute drive from the Perimeter shops. There is a Starbucks just on the northside of I-285. The staff appears inexperienced in customer service and quite young. There is a full restaurant and bar, however did not eat or drink there. I did utilized the work out facility, and it was well below average. It consists of two stairmasters, two treadmills - but appeared to be well past their respective estimated life. The pool looked nice, but not a resort type. Sort of stuffed between building and parking lot. Lots of signs in the parking lot to not leave valuables - parking lot a bit dark at night and a little scary. Everywhere about this place was a bit dark, including the rooms and the hallways. The room carpet was noticeable worn and the room was moderately clean. I rinsed down the shower before using because of hair that was left from either another guest or the maid. I would not stay here again, and question the 3* rating Priceline utilizes for this property.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]