Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf) Sheraton

Flying Buccaneer
By Flying Buccaneer,
in

Warning...there's a 4* Hotel in the Fisherman's Wharf zone. The Sheraton has been upgraded.

I have been using the same bidding pattern for about a month now, trying to get a 4* hotel in the USE-Embarcadero zone for a one-night stay December 22. I started with a $65 bid in that zone and increased the bid to $68 - $70 - $71 - $72 - $73, exhausting my free rebids. This time, I discovered that the FW zone is no longer a free rebid for 4* hotels when my $71 bid was accepted at the Sheraton. That was the bid when I added FW.

It's a nice hotel, but I am sure it could have been had for less.

If you have been in the habit of using this zone as a free rebid for 4* hotels, beware!

Sorry to hear you added a 'live' zone that you didn't really want... hopefully others will learn from it and remember to check re-bid zones before every bid.

Hopefully you'll be able to adapt and it will still work out 'ok' for your plans without too much inconvenience (at least it's only for one nite).

Thank you for the warning and the new hotel to add to the list.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]