Priceline Hotel: Boston July 26th

fabianhdz
By fabianhdz,
in

What do you guys think is the cheapest (2 star i guess) accommodation i can get in Boston? I'm just spending one night, but probably would like something central, to sight see during the day, (next day i leave to new york)

I realize most people look for a nicer hotel, so i don't see any wins for cheaper hotels in the calendar, in this case, im just passing by, so i dont care much about that..

thanks for any tips!

Fabian

If you go to PRICELINE and look at the zones and their boundaries, which zones (by PRICELINE name) do you consider to be 'central' enough for your needs?

Let us know the zone(s) you're willing to accept and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow (NOTE: i think $70 may be tough, but we can give it a shot)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I meant this would likely difficult for the 'main' central area(s)... did you have a preference to try some 'central' zones first OR is your goal the least expensive 2* or better in any of the Boston zones?

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the follow up..and sorry for not providing all information at once

I did try last week, before posting this, but i did not keep track of my max bid, i remember bidding in the zones 1,2,5,9. Let me try to rebid again up to my max, and will come back to you with my results

Thanks

if it is tough, then any of the 11 zones will do as long as its around 70. (i have a car, so if its far from the city i will probably just drive then)

A parking garage in Boston will cost you around $20 a day. And speaking from experience, you really don't want to drive in Boston if you don't have to, especially if you are not familiar with the area. Take the T if at all possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]