Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Doubletree Lakeside

kk83
By kk83,
in

I booked the Doubletree Downtown for 61.00. It came to 77.20 with fees and taxes altogether and an additional 16.00 for parking. I booked for 6/25 - 6/26. I was really excited to get this hotel because I saw I could have potentially got the Crowne Plaza Downtown which I didn't want to stay at, at all.

I had called this hotel and the best rate they could give me even with AAA was 109 plus tax and parking.

What tipped me off was that the listings weren't identical. This facility had laundry listed which I believe wasn't listed for the Crowne Plaza.

Big thanks to this site for all the helpful info in your listings! I had my breath held and fingers crossed when I pushed "buy now", but it all worked out wonderfully!

Now, I need to get to bed since I booked for tonight and I'm still up packing, LOL! :)

Congrats on your success. :)

Terrific deal and glad you are pleased with the result. Definitely grab a Doubletree cookie at check-in, as well.

Can you confirm the entire list of amenity icons that were showing? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]