Minivan age restriction

klam5
By klam5,
in

Hi all,

I am 21 years old. I want to bid a minivan through priceline, but I try like 100 times from $50-113 this month and can't even successful. I know I need to add the underage fees on my bid. And I read the underage police at priceline. Renting regularly from the company, some of them indicated that under the age 25 will not be permitted to rent a MINIVAN, SUV, etc. My question is will I able to bid a "MINIVAN" successfully from priceline? Or can I rent a MINIVAN which I just 21 years old?

And this is my first time to bid from priceline. I plan to travel with my friends from Chicago to Toronto. And the bad news is I already book a hotel from toronto through priceline already. I must need a MINIVAN to drive the other 6 people at JULY 11. Does anyone have any suggestion for me? Where can I rent the lowest price MINIVAN? I check hotwire web too. They offer ~86 per day for minivan, but they required 25 age older. If somebody can give me a hand over here, I am very appreciated.

Thank you very much

Kwong

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this PRICELINE links.

...I already book a hotel from toronto through priceline already.
Please share your win with the board as a NEW TOPIC so that the information can help others.

Reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and we'll comment on your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please add the zone/location of your priceline hotel win... there are quite a few Holiday Inn properties in Toronto, so it's not clear which one you received.

For your MDW rental, PRICELINE 'Name Your Own Price' works with Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz and National.. if you visit each website do they offer minivan rentals for those under 25 years old?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]