Need to book a suite? Can I do this on Priceline?

mtcs07
By mtcs07,
in

We're looking to book a suite for a four to five day stay in Chicago. We're specifically looking at Embassy Suites (either downtown location), as I've heard people get great PRICELINE prices on this. However, from what I understand, there is no way to specify a suite only when reserving via PRICELINE, and we don't want to take the risk being booked at a Hyatt or other non-suite hotel. Any suggestions for getting a super price on a suite? Thanks in advance.

Best advice is to try to ID opaque hotels on HOTWIRE or lastminutetravel.com using BEAV's method from run-of-house section in this forum. Also try to book a Residence Inn or Homewood Suites, they usually have separate bedrooms. If that doesn't work, look for sales on Hilton site, or main travel sites like Expedia or Travelocity. You could also check homeaway.com for an apartment vacation rental. They have some one bedrooms for under $200 a night.

I did book the Embassy Suites in Chicago through HW, but it was in November, not an especially popular travel time. And the listing didn't stay up very long, so others must have booked it quickly, too.

Good luck and let us know what you get.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]