Priceline Hotel: 1* Vancouver (Airport YVR) Accent Inn

csp
By csp,
in

Hello,

Thanks again for all the wonderful info on the board...first time using PL, so a bit apprehensive (also booking for three people, so also had a backup plan). Did not understand the re-bidding process all that well (the thread did help, though), as I also had pretty low expectations (i.e. not get eaten alive by bugs). Tried earlier bids of $50 for 2.5*, guess hotels are booked really hot at this time.

Next proceeded to add more areas (started with downtown, then added city hall, YVR, Granville). Then went to two stars at same price of $50. Rejected. After exhausting all two stars in most of Vancouver, dropped down to one star and finally won the Accent Inns Vancouver Airport for $50 for two nights. With all fees came to 123.44 USD.

Perhaps I should have used the strategic re-bidding a bit more...but with all areas already having 2.5*, not much to do. Will let you know if I can get the three guests into one room (should be ok, as they are vacant and don't cost any more).

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]