Priceline Hotel: 7/14/2011-7/16/2011 3* Lancaster East and Intercours or Lancaster West

lorbarre8
By lorbarre8,
in

Planning a trip to Dutch Wonderland for 7/14/2011-7/16/2011. Looking for a 3* hotel, my best guess it is located in the Lancaster East and Intercourse Area or Lancaster West, Pennsylvania. Any ideas!

This is my second time using this and I am hoping it turns out as wonderful as our last trip!!!!

Thanks!

Not sure if that is all I had to do (did not have to do this in the past).

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board each time you access the respective site(s).

Dutch Wonderland is located in PRICELINE's (Lancaster East and Intercourse Area) zone... are both this and the Lancaster West zone acceptable or just the East-Intercourse zone?

What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was a little confused on location. I was really hoping to get the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster for under 75/night, which I thought was east and intercourse area. Now looking only to stay on the 15th...for 1 night. I thought this was right by the park, but when I googled "priceline hotels for dutch wonderland" it had that hotel listed under lancaster west. That is why I then added lancaster west. Do you know what area this hotel is in priceline?

Any 3*, 75 MAX that is close to the park would do.

I really appreciate your help or any hints where you think I might end up!

Thanks!

The Doubletree is located in the southern most part of PRICELINE's Lancaster West zone... but Dutch Wonderland is located in PRICELINE's Lancaster East and Intercourse zone.

Keep in mind that while you may be hoping for the Doubletree, you could receive any hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone, so you have to be comfortable with the entire zone, not just the location of the hotel you're hoping to receive.

Let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately you have no re-bid zones available when bidding 3* in this area. While i think this nite may cost you a bit more than $75, i would begin as follows:

Select 3* Lancaster West...

Bid $60

If the above is rejected, repeat every 24 hours increasing the bid by $5, until you get to $75... this should still leave you enough time to re-group and try again with new zones, star rating and/or maximum bid.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]