Priceline Hotel: need help for 6/24-6/26 under $120 a night ill stay until 6/27 if

mofossa
By mofossa,
in

im going to use these as my rebuilding zones. im trying to get a 4+ hotel under $120. At the strip or no more than 20 mins again.

when choosing a rebid can I use these?

nellis

summerlin

nw las vegas

henderson.....

im going to shoot for 4* strip north. treasure island.

guess im stuck with Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas for 160 a night wow. weak. its really my only option lol.. bids dont work. Went all the way up to $160

Unfortunately, because of the EDC event, this is a highly unusual weekend in Vegas, given the overall slump that they have been facing. As you have unfortunately learned, Priceline's main advantage is to get great deals when hotels have rooms that they can't sell at their regular rates. But during very busy times, Priceline is essentially useless - except to let you know that rooms really are scarce and you'd better reserve something else even at higher prices if you have to be somewhere on those specific days.

Ironically, if you were showing up 2 days later, you could get rooms just about anywhere in Vegas for about as cheap as they ever get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]