Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Savannah (Midtown) Country Inn and Suites

Tennboy1981
By Tennboy1981,
in

I am so thrilled I found this site! My partner and I wanted to go on a 3-day getaway to Savannah July 4th-7th. I tried priceline, hoping to get a steal on a 4-3* hotel around 55 a night but it was denied. I even tried a 2.5 star downtown for 45 but it was denied. So I decided to give midtown a try, since it is pretty reasonably close to downtown where all the action happens. I saw Hotwire had a 2.5* for 43 a night on their unpublished deals, so I thought Id try priceline a little cheaper. I typed in 35 per night for a 2.5* and was ACCEPTED! We are staying at the Country Inn & Suites in midtown. Im so thrilled, 35 bucks a night, even on a holiday? insane!!! Thanks for this board for all the help!

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

Great deal, and glad you're pleased with this excellent result for the holiday period.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]