Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Schaumburg-Arlington Hts) Sheraton

lindabobhat
By lindabobhat,
in

Sheraton Suites Elk Grove

121 Northwest Point Blvd

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Amenities: Suite/Restaurant(s)/Pool/Fitness Center/Golf Nearby/Business Center/Laundry

1 room/3 Nights (7/1-7/4) - $39 per night

Total with taxes/fees $105.95 (used GIFTCARD06 after setting up new account for my husband - I've been saving this for a multi-night stay!)

Also planning to send in for Entertainment Rebate, bringing my total down to $75.95 for 3 nights.

Deals don't get much better than this! (Best rate on Starwood.com was $89 a night.)

We have stayed at this hotel several times (always thru Hotwire) and recommend it highly, especially to locals looking for a nice place for an inexpensive weekend getaway. They have both indoor and outdoor pools, and the hotel is in a secluded business park (nice and quiet on weekends and surprisingly pleasant with lots of grass, trees and ponds.) The hotel is also right down the street from Busse Woods Forest Preserve (great place for a picnic and awesome bike trails.) Woodfield Mall and numerous restaurants are a 5 minute drive. The last time we stayed here, they didn't have the Sweet Sleeper beds; they do now (a nice added bonus!)

As always, thank you for sharing your results with the board.

You may want to post some of your comments above to the HOTEL REVIEW section where they will likley get more exposure and help more people as this thread eventually makes its way off the first page of the Illinois forum.

This hotel sounds great for a July 4th weekend!

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll definitely post a review after our stay (it's been a while since our last visit and I'll be interested to see how the rooms are holding up - don't know if they renovated when they added the new beds.)

I'm always happy to post my results - it's the very least I can do to show my appreciation for having access to this site. I've always been pretty good at finding hotel deals, but Better Bidding has taken me to a whole new level. Thanks so much!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]