Priceline Hotel: Identifying 4.5 Star Waikiki Beach area

Kellz
By Kellz,
in

Hi There,

I was recently lucky enough to secure the sheraton waikiki through Hotwire for 135/ night (On Friday) . I told my friend about it too, and she got the same deal. I wanted to get online and get another 6 nights there, but the deal seemed to be removed from Hotwire's site bty the time I got home from work a couple of hours later.

I wouldn't mind bidding on a room through priceline, but I'm worried that I may get a 4 star/resort way down either end of waikiki. I don't want to stay at the Hilton or the Marriot as it's too far away from the rest of the group who are all staying at the sheraton.

Does anyone know what the 4.5 star in the waikiki beach area is? And what are the chances of Hotwire offering the great deal at the Sheraton? I would love to secure the Hyatt for $100.00/night (or would love an outrigger reef/outrigger waikiki), something close by the sheraton.

My Dates are: 09/01/11 to 09/06/11.

Thanks so much for your help and advice :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread with the dates of the remaining six nites you need and we'll have a look at your stay.

Also, please post your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that the information can best help others. In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

my remaining 6 nights are 01/09/11 to 06/09/11. I will take any resort/ 4+ star along the waikiki beach area except for the hilton hawaii and waikiki....due to the proximity of where the rest of the group will be staying and I don't want to be walking past fort derussy park alone at night. The rest of the guys (about 40 people) are all staying at the sheraton, so I want to be relatively close to them. What are the chances of the Sheraton deal coming back before my travel dates? Should I book somewhere else or wait a little longer? I will post my hotwire win in the hotwire forum.

The reason I posted in here (and I'm knew to forums), is because I know people have been getting the Hyatt for $100/night by bidding....I was hoping to get the same deal (if I can't get the sheraton). I just went back to hotwire, and i'm worried that the only thing close to a resort in the area is the hilton (as it's got a golfcourse icon).

...please post your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that the information can best help others. In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page

Please help others by sharing your previous win, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]