Hotwire Hotel: Help to ID 4* Fishermans Wharf

R0cc0
By R0cc0,
in

Found a 4-star hotel (July 5, one night) for $90 listed as "Fisherman's Wharf" with the following amenities:

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, High-speed Internet

I see the Argonaut and Sheraton listed as 4-star, but neither shows Laundry as an amenity.

Could this be the Hyatt 3.5*? Formerly 4-star in the hotel list, maybe Hotwire has bumped it back to 4-star...?

I had clicked on the HOTWIRE link before logging in, so will re-do that link before booking! :)

2 adults, 1 child if that matters. Thanks!

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc... please conclude your Hotwire NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the property above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Although not yet reported as such, my guess would be that the Hyatt has been upgraded to the 4* level since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our support page if you decide to book direct)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for closing this thread. Please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of the Best Western... please check for and use the links in our support page for your future hotel direct purchases.

I'll also add that if you are going to try the opaque services (you seem interested but get scared away at the last minute) this is the perfect opportunity to do so... this zone isn't that large so you can't really be too far away from where you'd ideally like to be, there aren't that many hotels in the zone, the feedback for this property from previous HOTWIRE guests is excellent, and it's just a one nite stay (i can deal with almost anything for one nite, especially at what i'm guessing is nearly half the price of your back-up reservation).

However, ultimately it's your trip so you have to be happy with your decision. Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]