LisaNJ25
By LisaNJ25,
in

Help identifying 3* Lancaster

Can anyone help identify this hotel:

Lancaster, PA Dates 6/4 - 6/6

3*

Amenities:

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

I am also looking for help with a Harrisburg hotel but I will do that is a seperate post.

Help Identifying 3* Harrisburg West

Can anyone help identify this hotel:

Harisburg West, PA Dates 6/4 - 6/6

3* "Best Value"

Amenities:

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Children's Activity Program, Tennis Nearby, Business Center

3* Harrisburg (West) Radisson Penn Harris $85.00 per night for June 4th - 6th - 2 Rooms

Selected amenities include: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Children's Activity Program, Business Center.

Only thing that is now making me nervous is I need rooms with double beds since each room will be 2 adults.. 2 kids. Confimation page says it guarentees a room for 2 adults but I was able to put in 4 adults and 4 kids.

I read on the hotwire site where is says all rooms booked on Hotwire will accommodate the appropriate number of guests in each room, based on the total number of guests you provided and the number of rooms you requested.

Has anyone ever had a probelm with that?

I was also able to do the Entertaiment book rebate for $30.00

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]