Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Omni

tormapleaf
By tormapleaf,
in

At what price was the above offered? I just did a HOTWIRE search and didn't see the above offered... a 4* with only Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, and Business icons was shown.

There is a 4.5* shown at $158 which i presume is the Inter-Continental? Would that work for your plans (assuming the price is inline with what was previously shown)

Let us know your thoughts. If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It could be the Omni or the Sofitel since it matches both... if i had to guess i would lean towards it being the Omni as the Customer Comments talk about the extensive fitness center... the both the Omni and the Sofitel have fitness centers, but the Omni's is bigger and more elaborate, with the Sofitel even arranging for guests to use the fitness club across the street (hardly something a hotel with a 'flagship fitness center' would do).

As well another Customer Comment mentions the room being made up twice a day, and the Omni offers twice daily turndown service.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes... please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I discovered that on Canadian hotel stays Hotwire charges the GST whereas Priceline does not. Non-residents are entitled to apply for a refund of the GST paid on hotel rooms. Hotwire is refusing to disclose a breakdown of the taxes charged or provide a receipt to allow me to claim a refund. Please let me know if anyone else has pursued this issue as I intend to do so.

I'm writing concerning the GST tax on hotel stays in Canada. PL does not charge the GST whereas Hotwire does. The law provides that non-residents are entitled to a refund of the GST paid. Hotwire refuses to provide a receipt or even a breakdown of the GST taxes collected. Please let me know if anyone else has anything to say on this issue.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]