Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (NMA - Water Tower) Sofitel

chimac
By chimac,
in

This is my first time posting and possibly using Hotwire. I am looking for a 4-4.5* room for July 10-11 (1-night). As of this posting Hotwire lists a

4* (Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.) for $98

4.5* (Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.) for $155.

3.5* (Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service). for $111.

Any idea what the two 4* and 4.5* hotels are? I saw a recent post that may relate regarding the Sofitel and Millenium Knickerbocker(MK). Do you think that what it is? The MK's website rate is $119 for a king, whereas the Sofitel is $209. If I go with Hotwire I will be using the Entertainment Book coupon and try the Giftcard06 code. Thanks for any help you can give so I can decide whether to take a risk with Hotwire for the Sofitel or go to Priceline. If the 4.5* is not the Sofitel, what else could it be? The Drake? Omni? Thanks

7/10-7/11 Chicago North Michigan Ave/Water Tower

4.5* (Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center.)

$155

Sofitel Water Tower

Used GIFTCARD06 code, still works great.

Final Price after tax= $172.95

I am going to submit the Entertainment Coupon too

Total Cost $142.95

Thanks for the help "thereuare", Go Michigan!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]