Hotwire Hotel: Lisle-Naperville 3* customer fav

keranne
By keranne,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, however...

The Prime Hotel and Suites and the Wyndham both fit, but have previously been reported with different amenties (which are subject to change). That leaves the Holiday Inn Select or the Hilton and one of those would be my best guess.

Is there a specific amenity that you need, as i think you can get something much less on priceline. Let us know and we'll advise on how to proceed if you try that route. If you go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

most important is the location. I am trying to find a hotel near Aurora. That is not one of the choices on hotwire so Lisle/naperville was the next best thing. We are also looking for adjoining rooms b/c we have twin 16 month olds and would like them next door! :) Thanks for your help already and if you can offer anymore advice I would appreciate it.

Keep in mind that adjoining rooms are almost impossible to guarantee, even when booking directly with a hotel. And for that reason, using opaque services like Hotwire and Priceline is an iffy proposition. If you book 2 rooms thru Hotwire and you cannot get adjoining rooms at check-in, your only alternative will be to split the adults in your party between the 2 rooms. If you aren't willing to deal with that possibility, then you might not want to book thru Hotwire.

I can give you a few tips on trying to get adjoining rooms - call the hotel the morning of your arrival (right around or just after check-out time is best so they can see the available inventory for that evening.) They may or may not be able to block the rooms out for you if they are available. Arrive at the hotel as close to check-in time as you can. I did this last week, and it almost went without a hitch. The hotel I stayed at (booked thru Hotwire) did agree to block the rooms for me when I called, but inadvertanly gave one of them away before we checked in. I had to wait around at the front desk for about 20 minutes while they checked out all the options in their computer and ultimately were able to find a different set of adjoining rooms. I remained calm and pleasant throughout the wait - this is a situation where getting angry will probably not help you. I suppose it didn't hurt that I was also a member of their preferred traveller program. Having your kids with you at the check-in desk is not a bad idea either (I'm sure it occured the the front desk staff that it was better to have kids running around back and forth between 2 adjoining rooms rather than up and down a hall, potentially disturbing other guests!)

Hope this helps you and good luck with your plans!

Thanks everyone. I reserved a one bedroom suite at Marriot Suites in Downers Grove for $109. This rate was found on their website which was $70 less than it was listed on Expedia. I called so that I could also request two cribs and early check-in. I guess I'll save hotwire for when it is just my husband and I (whenever that will EVER be! :)) Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]