Priceline Hotel: 5* Hong Kong (Tsim Sha Tsui) Sheraton

Chris26WI
By Chris26WI,
in

Wow, my God! I thought it was almost impossible to get a 5star in HK over New Year for a good price.... so I just wanted to try... expecting nothing.... started with 95$ for TST, rejected... upped to 110$, adding West Hong Kong Island... .-> got the Sheraton TST.... Cool! What a surprise.... - maybe I was even too high as I increased the bid by 15$ at once .. but still it looks to me as a great deal...

Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel Tower

Tsim Sha Tsui

20 Nathan Road

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

852-23691111

Check-In Date: Friday, December 30, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sunday, January 1, 2006

Your Offer Price: $110.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $220.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $39.44

Total Charges: $259.44

Well, but starwood.com says 1150 HK$++ per night (~150US$++) so might have gotten it cheaper... should have checked starwood before..

Yeah!! Apparently, without actually knowing it, I was lucky, I think, because the Sheraton is sold out already for the nights after the 1st of January according to starwood.com. Nights before (between Christmas and New Year) are still available at the same rate (HK$1150++), tried to add one and two nights before (28-30/12) but was rejected in Priceline US up to 115US$... strange! Thought the New Year's night would be much harder to get!

ps.: first time I used the savings barn-link successfully!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]