Need help bidding for a flight!

QuartB
By QuartB,
in

Hi!

I would like to get a plane ticket from Denver to Hawaii in less than 2 weeks for a wedding. I tried to bid a few times on priceline and my bids were not accepted. My question is... how long do I really have to wait until I try the exact same bid again? I got an email about 1 1/2 days after my first bid that said I could try my bid again since it had been at least one day. So I tried and did not get it. The next night, about 26 hours after the last bid, it said I could not bid again because I already had. So that makes me think I have to wait more than 24 hours since I did and it did not work. I made a priceline account and looked at my failed bid (it only listed one) and when I clicked on it, it said that since it had been 7 days, I may try my bid again. That would make me think I needed to wait 7 days. Which is it?! I would leave in 12 days so I don't have that much time to keep waiting to get the chance to bid again. I have tried bidding about 5 times over the last few weeks and a few times I got the email that said I could try again but the last couple times, they did not send me the email. Is there a limit on how many times you could bid also? Thank you for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]