By baconzb,
in

Amenities

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

We are still gathering reviews for this property.

Reviews on Tripadvisor are mixed, saying that the pool is out of order. That is not good, as I have two kids and that is pretty much the reason I picked this hotel. I'll report back on how good/bad it was...

As always, used the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start my purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear the pool may be out of order at this property and that was your main reason for choosing this property. I would contact the hotel and see if the pool is indeed still closed, and if so contact HOTWIRE. While HOTWIRE doesn't guarantee that all amenities will be in working order and/or open at the time of your stay, if the pool has been closed for sometime i think they may be willing to work with you on this one in some way since this isn't a "sudden closure" of this amenity.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board and sharing your results, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the confirmed amenities associated with this property and the new star rating.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]