CA Sacramento Fairfield Inn South Natomas

hot2trot
By hot2trot,
in

I have stayed here a few times as I am a big Marriott fan. Fairly new property, it is small, but very nice. They do offer a free breakfast in the morning which isn't bad. Your typical cold cereal, hot instant, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, they have some egg muffin type things in the refrigerator which you can microwave, coffee, tea, juice, etc. Not as big a spread as the Residence Inn does, but that is by design. Staff is great, your typical Marriott property - great beds, free wifi, have use of a computer in the lobby if you need one. While I stayed on a Friends & Family rate, I ran into a family that had gotten this place on Priceline for $45.00 - it is a 2 1/2 star property. I hoped to get it recently when I bid on it, but got the Hilton Garden Inn instead. The normal price for this property is $79.00. Excellent location, right next to I-80, but one offramp from the I-5 interchange. There is a restaurant right across from the hotel, a gas station on another corner.

While you are sort of in nowhere, there is Carl's, Jack In the Box, Starbucks, Baskins & Robbins, right up the road. Within 7 minutes there is major shopping centers with all sorts of shopping and eating and a large movie complex.

The pool area is small, and you are next to the freeway. The rooms are well built so don't hear the road noise. Half way between the Sacramento Airport and the Capital - about 15 minutes each direction. Great location for travelers, super comfortable rooms, very clean - hey it's a Marriott!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]