Priceline Hotel: 4* Portland (Downtown) Westin

traveler4ever
By traveler4ever,
in

I had to split up my bids since i went up to $100 may 19-22, called some hotels and apparently there's a convention in town.

so split bids to May 19, started at $58 and with each free re-bid went up to $82 for 4* no go, so bid 3* at $37 and got at first try the holiday inn.

Received the Westin 4* May 20-22 for $80. That's high for Portland but started at $65 no go up until $80

also when i first received the westin i tried to add a night and there was no availablity, they came back with a counter offer at $149

Nice work on splitting the stay when you were previously unsuccessful.

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board. Did you go from $65 straight to $80? If not, can you let us know the highest bid in this zone that was rejected prior to your $80 acceptance?

Please create a NEW TOPIC for the Holiday Inn portion of your stay so that we can be consistent in the format of the topic titles and show one win per thread.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]