Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

I think this may be Sheraton?

Thanks so much!

Please follow-up your previous Reno Hotwire thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this post, we'll then have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Done!

4* San Jose South

$86

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

4* San Jose South

$86

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

4* Milpitas

$72

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Thanks again!

As HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, and so we can replicate your search, what criteria are you searching on to make the first 4* South property appear and then what criteria are you using to make the second 4* South property appear?

The amenities for the Milpitas property are common but it may be the Sheraton with a new Smoke Free icon added to the amenities since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities for the San Jose Downtown property are common but i'll put my guess at the Fairmont San Jose... the Dolce Hayes seems like a reasonable guess for the South property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I just tried the search again and the hotel that you think is the Fairmont is now gone. Boo!

I think the other hotel is Dolce Hayes Mansion. When I chose the “blue button” that says “show me” , and I can see all the hotel names, it shows the same features.

I’ll let you know what my plans end up being. (Don't really want to stay there.)

Thanks!

Bid 1: San Jose 4* $50 - rejected

Bid 2: San Jose, Milpitas 4* $55 - Rejected

Bid 3: San Jose, Milpitas, Mountain View 3.5* $60 -Rejected

Bid 4: San Jose, Milpitas, Mountain View, Newark Fremont 4* $65 - Rejected

Bid 5: San Jose, Milpitas, Mountain View, Newark Fremont, San Jose- South 4* $67- Rejected

Used the PRICELINE link above.

What should I do now?? Maybe I can add a different area...

Please keep all posts for this stay in this same thread.

The HOTWIRE hotels you were considering above were mostly priced in the $80's, but you have only bid above up to $67... what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

You already used all four of your rebid zones, so you'll have to wait 24 hours from your last rejected bid to try again, higher than $67. From the timestamps of your posts it looks like your 24 hour lockout is already over.

You could try $68 and $70 and still have two rebid zones left if you want to try $72 and $75. A $75 Priceline win will still be cheaper than the $81 Hotwire purchase you were considering.

If you want to spend less what about 3* in San Jose zone? There haven't been any 3.5* hotels reported to the board in San Jose zone but if one exists and it has a lower Priceline rate than the 3* your bid will be upgraded.

Keep us posted and thanks for using the board's PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]