Priceline Hotel: 4* Bidding Help

integlspwr
By integlspwr,
in

I know betterbidding won't fail me.

I'm pretty familiar with the Seattle and Honolulu areas when bidding with Priceline, but now I need help with Vegas.

I was looking on staying on these days..

Check In:

Friday June 24

Check Out:

Monday June 27

June 24 - June 27

Really any 4* hotel would be great at the cheapest price possible.

What would be my bidding strategy ?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Which zone(s) are you willing to accept? Assuming Strip South is one of them, if you landed the Westin would this be acceptable as it is in the Strip South zone but slightly off-strip?

What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Which zone(s) are you willing to accept? Assuming Strip South is one of them, if you landed the Westin would this be acceptable as it is in the Strip South zone but slightly off-strip?

What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... please click this PRICELINE link before replying.

really no maximum bid but would like to get it as cheap as possible.. The westin sounds fine. I will have a car and really driving in vegas is not that big of a deal.

That's not an error message... your bid was too low to be accepted, and PRICELINE is try to cross-sell you a hotel at 'retail' prices.

You can just close the browser, re-click a PRICELINE link from the board, and continue the rest of your bidding strategy.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I usually write down my re-bid zones (double checked just before bidding)... then as i add each re-bid zone i write the bid price i submitted next to the zone name in my list. This helps keep track of which zones have been added as well as at what bid amounts :)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I usually write down my re-bid zones (double checked just before bidding)... then as i add each re-bid zone i write the bid price i submitted next to the zone name in my list. This helps keep track of which zones have been added as well as at what bid amounts :)

so after i get kicked to the retail page. i click on the BB PRICELINE link and then add the old zone, plus new rebid zone plus higher bid amount and keep on continuing on that way ?

Yes... and your next bid should be the same as if you had been brought to the 'rejected bid' screen all along.

If you find your getting sent to the 'retail' page often you can use the PRICELINE search box on the top right of the board, this way if you're taken to the retail listings, you can then simply close the current browser, return to the BetterBidding browser and click the "GO" button once again (since all the details of your destination and dates are still in the search box) and all the information will propagated at PRICELINE for you to begin your bidding.

Good luck.

Its going to be hard to book a hotel for that weekend and that low of a price due to edc. Most hotels are sold out and others raised their prices because of the event. There's only two weeks until the event so I suggest checking hotwire hotels through the betterbidding site every day in case a good deal comes up. Good luck

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]