Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3 & 3 1/2 star hotel in Costa Mesa - Orange County A

swim_mom
By swim_mom,
in

Costa Mesa - Orange County Airport - Irvine area hotel

3 Star

2 adults, 2 kids

7/29-8/3

$75

Shuttle, fitness, pool and internet

Costa Mesa - Orange County Airport - Irvine area hotel

3 1/2 star

2 adults, 1 kid

7/29-8/3

$76

shuttle, smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, spa internet

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 3* property has not yet been reported to the board and with such common amenities i'm don't have any insight as to which one this may be.

The 3.5* property matches previous reports for the Wyndham Orange County, although i'll add that i'm not currently seeing this property on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, I am no longer seeing the 3 1/2 star hotel with 2 adults and 1 kid but I do see it with 2 adults and 0 kids. Thanks for the help. I don't think I can risk going blindly into a hotel without some idea of what we are getting. I am booking for 5 other families as well. Thanks again for the help. Maybe it will work out better next time.

No, I am no longer seeing the 3 1/2 star hotel with 2 adults and 1 kid but I do see it with 2 adults and 0 kids... I am booking for 5 other families as well.

Have you been searching for 5 rooms and the correct number of adults/children, as when doing so you may get different results then the properties above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Although the address of this property is in the city limits if Newport Beach, if you look at the property on a map you'll see it is within the boundaries of HOTWIRE's Costa Mesa-Orange County Airport-Irvine zone.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]