Priceline Hotel: 3* Oklahoma City (North) Best Western Broadway Inn

hottieandginger
By hottieandginger,
in

Tentatively arriving in OKC on Friday, July 29 ... departing on Monday, August 1.

I started bidding in Zone 5 at $40. I re-bid at $50 and the Best Western accepted. Total cost (including taxes and fees) was $180.

Good price, but then my fiance told me that the travel dates may have to change. I immediately called Priceline and they cancelled the res for a $60 fee. If I re-book on Priceline for the new dates, I get to apply $35 to the re-booking.

Anyway, bad luck for me. But wanted to report the result. Thanks again for maintaining this website.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry to see you had a change in dates, but glad that PRICELINE is willing to work with you on this one so that the purchase is not a total loss.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Let us know if we can be of help with your replacement stay once your dates are firm.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]