Priceline Hotel: looking to elope need help

matdrew
By matdrew,
in

Hi I am looking to elope. I would like it to be romantic since i can not afford a big wedding. I think ST thomas or st johns would be best as far as that the marriage process is easy for US citzens since its part of the US.

I would like to stay somewhere very nice like maybe the ritz in St thomas thru priceline.

I would love bidding help.

I would love other suggestions regarging eloping in general. I am feeling rather lost.

thanskk in advance

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

You may want to consider hawaii as the beaches are public and you can have a small ceremony on the beach... multiple backdrops to choose from. St. Thomas, Nassau, Paradise Island would all be other suggestions, but i really don't know the 'wedding laws' (besides to try my best to be a good husband) in each of these locations. Puerto Rico would be another option, but service levels there may not be up to part with your expectations unless you choose a 5* place like the Ritz Carlton to handle the details.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you also investigated the airfare? It can be a pretty big portion of the total budget, depending upon where you are starting, and where/when you decide to go.

There are also ship board weddings on cruises, and of course Las Vegas. Airfare to Las Vegas is inexpensive enough that you would have a much larger budget for the hotel.

I was curious, and just did a simple Google search on "marriage st johns" and turned up all sorts on information.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]