Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* WDW area $69 Help ID?

mousefansmom
By mousefansmom,
in

I booked the WDW Hilton (4* WDW area, customer favorite, restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, $59 12/26-31) about 2 weeks ago for my family, and now need to try to secure it for my best friend and her family. Anybody see it lately, or have they possibly changed the rating to a 3.5* that is currently showing with additional amenities? Any help is truly appreciated!

:)

The 3.5* you're now seeing is likely NOT the same as the 4* hotel that you already booked.

The 3.5* hotel now showing is not listed as a customer favorite (as the 4* hotel was) and the amenities are not the same.

The amenties and star rating for the 3.5* you are now seeing match up with those of the Renaissance World Gate and the Hotel Royal Plaza. It could be either one of these (or even another 3.5* rated hotel that we don't yet know about).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]