Breakfast not included...

AlbertEdwards
By AlbertEdwards,
in

As of 2 months ago, HOTWIRE now lists the amenities in the email confirmation. :)

On Hotwire site I quote:

"Hotel Features. Dining options at Chernoye More Privoz include a restaurant and.... A complimentary breakfast is served daily."

I made a booking but in the final step, for the first time, it appeared "room only" AFTER i had confirmed my reservation.

I complained of course but here is the reply from Hotwire:

"Dear ____,

Thank you for contacting Hotwire regarding your Hotel reservation at Chernoye More Privoz,

I understand you expected to have Complimentary Breakfast and Restaurant amenities for your hotel reservation. I regret any inconvenience this has caused you. As I look over your reservation details I do not see any amenities listed for this hotel. I also see that you booked one of our Standard rate hotels, which does give you the option to cancel this reservation for a full refund up to 30/5/11, after which the hotel will impose a cancellation penalty."

You can't trust Hotwire!

AlbertEdwards

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post the details (hotel name, date and rates) of the hotel purchased so we can have a further look and comment accordingly.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]