Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Niagara Falls Imperial Hotel and Suites

mengwu
By mengwu,
in

Hi,

I am trying to book for 1 night hotel in Niagara Falls Canada side.

My search on hotwire is for 3 adults, June 24-25, only zone A Niagara Falls, Ontario, basically only hotel with views of the fall.

I found the following and I would like some help in ID them.

1st hotel, 2.5 stars $76

Has Fitness, pool, restaurant and laundry, recommended in 75% of hotwire

From previous searches it seems it would be the Imperial Hotel? Is this still true?

2nd hotel, 3 stars $115

Has smoke free rooms, pool, restaurant and high speed internet access, recommended by 60% of all hotwire customers.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Best,

Wu

If a room with a view of the falls is a must have then you may want to consider booking thru non-opaque sources (please check for and use links on our support page) since most 'view' rooms are not standard and often cost more than a 'basic' room (and PRICELINE / HOTWIRE reservations are only for standard rooms)... you may be able to work out an upgrade (paid or complimentary) at check-in based upon availability, but there is no assurance that you'll be able to do so.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Niether of the properties above have been reported to the board 'as-is'... my guess is that the 2.5* is the Imperial Hotel and Suites downgraded from the 3* level. I don't have a guess for the 2* property, although i'll add that neither of these offers has a very good TA rating at 3.0/5.0.

I'm aslo seeing what i believe to be Michaels Inn By the Falls for $78/nite if that is of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]