Priceline Hotel: Priceline - Four People

MrH.
By MrH.,
in

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with bidding for hotels on priceline while having four people. I know it only guarantees two people, but ive used the feature before and have gotten rooms with two beds. I wanted a 4 or 5* room on the strip in Las Vegas for 6/24/11 to 6/26/11.

What are the chances I will be able to make it work? Thanks for any help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Some areas are better than others when it comes to the two bed situation. NYC is certainly a risky area for using PRICELINE for two beds. You may get a hotel in Vegas that is willing to work with you, but there have been a number of instances where users reported hotels were not or wanted to charge more for a room w/2 beds (if a room w/2 beds is considered an upgrade.) You can certainly try PRICELINE, but there is definitely the risk you will either not get two beds or have to pay for it. HOTWIRE is more expensive, but a better choice as you can indicate the amount of people.

What would be your desired budget per night, and are you interested in both North & South Strip?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Rates are high for these weekend nites and at the moment i'm doubtful that $120 will be enough for a 4* hotel. We can suggest a strategy for you to try, but have you first checked hotel direct rates at 4* and higher properties... what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel for these dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many hotels in Las Vegas charge extra for a third person in the room, even if the third guest is a child. Some hotels even charge if the third guest is an infant in a crib. Check the polices at the hotels that have been recently won in the zone and * level you'll be bidding. Bidding on 2 rooms might make more sense.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]