Hotwire Hotel: Woodbury Commons - Information

RichardS
By RichardS,
in

Does anyone have any recommendations for 1 night stay in or anywhere around the woodbury commons area.

I am looking for good value. Nothing dingy. Perhaps a holiday inn type?

The dates are 06/09/11 - 06/10/11

Your insight would be appreciated! Thanks

For example: 3* West Point - Ft. Montgomery area hotel for 53$ per night

06/09/11 - 06/10/11

Amenities:

Smoke Free

Complimentary breakfast

Restaurant

Any ideas?

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and the 'problem' with Woodbury Commons is that there are very few hotels in the immediate area, and it's not directly covered by a PRICELINE or HOTWIRE zone.

I know you're in NYC the days prior, are you driving from NYC to Woodbury and then sleeping nearby that nite... or leaving NYC to a hotel nearby, then heading to Woodbury Commons in the morning? After Woodbury Commons, are you heading further north or back to the NYC metro area?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* West Point - Ft. Montgomery area hotel for 53$ per night

06/09/11 - 06/10/11

Amenities:

Smoke Free

Complimentary breakfast

Restaurant

Any ideas?

that looks like a good deal as it has a 90% HOTWIRE recommendation. You might also want to consider the Newburg, NY zone as this is the exit before Harriman where the Woodbury Commons is located. Enjoy the favorable USD/CDN exchange rate!! I believe you will have to pay sales tax on clothing and apparel in NY, but its less than the taxes in Quebec. There is no sales tax on clothing in Pennsylvania, BTW.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]