Hotwire Hotel: help with identifying mission viejo & laguna hills

curlyhead2
By curlyhead2,
in

Location is important because I have surgery the next day and need to be close to my hopsital pre/pro..so if i can i/d them.. that'd be super...you'd be doing a good deed.. i THINK I saw somewhere that *3 is Ayres......i bet it's NOT Holiday Inn because they said they don't offer comp breakfast...

*2 Laguna

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service).

*3 Mission Viejo

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Thanks in advance,

Curlyhead2

Best guess is that this is the Country Inn Suites by Ayres at 28941 Los Alisos Boulevard, Mission Viejo, California 92692.

It was previously reported (last year) without the Breakfast icon, but the user who reported it commented that the hotel does indeed offer complimentary breakfast... so i'm guessing that perhaps they added that icon.

Let us know what you decide to do. If you move forward with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purcahse.

Good luck with your surgery. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]