CA San Jose Airport Wyndam

kneemeister
By kneemeister,
in

This was the nicest hotel of my trip. I had a clean 8th floor room at the far end of the hallway, the hallway was in need of new carpet but other than that very comfy what is better than setting in a Herman Miller desk chair, with a nice comfy Hotel Robe. Room was large, bed extra comfy, Only area resturants were the Hotel, Subway or Denny's this was the only real shortcomming. This hotel also has a VTA station right in front and it is with in two miles of the Airport.

• 6 years later...

3/1/10 - 3/5/10 $52 through Hotwire

Room was ok, furniture and carpet dated and stained / banged up. 6th floor room facing the highway, some noise from cars and planes, but not terribly so. Internet free if you sign up for the free rewards program.

The only major complaint was some droning noise that went on day and night. Even with earplugs and a pillow over your ears you can't escape it. It's like some big machinery running. Wasn't the AC or the ice / soda machine next door, didn't change when open door or window. Was louder in the room than in the hallway.

The was some sort of utility building under my window, so there was probably some sort of generator running in it. Guess they stick you in the crappiest room when buying cheap.

I'll be back there next week and try to get a better room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]