Hotwire Hotel: Impressed!! it's turning out better... finally.

queen0420
By queen0420,
in

I feel a lot better now :)

Quick, fast and in a hurry, I got a great deal on airline tickets $29.00 each way from Philadelphia, PA to Providence, RI for a short Memorial Day stretch.

So here I am with 4 round trip tickets good to go, now I am flying into the TD Green Airport and have reserved a hotel for at the original time for accomodations of 2 and the rate was a little higher than I anticipated...$89.00 a night for an extended stay in West Warwick, RI for 5/29-30....so I thought. Well I was dead wrong, apparently that is one good price as the hotels are sky high during graduation time and I was happy to have that confirmed and reserved price.

But, I decided I really could do better and today I did just that.

I have reserved a rental car at a good price and will travel into MA and on Hotwire I got a ** ExtendedStay on the outer/west loop area in WESTBOROUGH for $42.00 a night!! I am one happy camper, because I will be saving a lot of money, even thought I will have to drive 32 miles from the airport.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]