Priceline Hotel: 3* New Haven Courtyard at Yale

student60
By student60,
in

Room Subtotal: $56.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $14.61 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $70.61 (USD)

Happy with the discount, but I was really hoping for the Omni (3*) or The New Haven Hotel (2.5*). I'd first bid $52, and then expanded my neighborhoods to include East Haven and got $56. I read that one guy got the Omni by waiting until the day or two before. Also, I guess it'd be tough to selectively target The New Haven Hotel and to simultaneously avoid the Courtyard, which is on the border of the not-so-nice area of town. Thanks for any advice!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

With PRICELINE you can't bid on, or avoid, a specific hotel. If you're trying to target, or avoid, a particular property HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're able to reasonably identify the hotel being offered based upon the amenities shown before your purchase (or if you can determine that it's not a hotel you're trying to avoid.. for example, if the hotel you want to avoid doesn't have a pool you can 'safely' purchase any hotel with a Pool icon and know it's not the hotel you're trying to avoid)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]