Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Upper East Side

peteropny
By peteropny,
in

I was afraid of that :)

Not really much to go on as those are very generic amenities that are found at many NYC hotels.

We have had a report of the Stanhope being 4.5* and in that zone, but this was when the board just started and the user no longer had access to (or just didn't list) the amenities. So the rating is probably correct. Another thing going for this being the Stanhope is that researching the hotel's amenities seem to match up with what you've listed above, and there's nothing listed as an amenity at the hotel that should appear as an icon but doesn't (hope you followed that).

On the other hand, the amenities are too generic and there haven't been enough reports to know if indeed this is the only 4.5* hotel in that zone.

If you decide to move forward, please keep us informed, and consider using SavingsBarn.com for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you!! I'm not sure about bidding right now - it's for a major convention next May - but was looking around seeing what was out there since we were so lucky doing Priceline for the one this May in San Francisco - got the Park Hyatt for $75 and since I'm Hyatt Diamond got a suite and breakfast included during a sold out week.

• 3 weeks later...

yes that was the list of amenities at the time I got it for $175. Not just a report. I stayed there :)

Other hotels in NYC are just as nice, but if you like being across from the MET then this is the place for you.

BIG NOTE. You might want to try PRICELINE for this hotel first. It is listed as a 4* in Upper eastside and people get this hotel for less. About $130's last I seen. Try them first then go to hotwire. I did and when I failed at priceline I went to hotwire.

Hope this helps :) :o :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]