Help Support Cancer Research

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

I am sad to report that last week my friend, dating back to high school, lost his 5 year battle with melanoma (skin cancer) at the age of 34.

As you may (or may not) know, this site does not generate much revenue. However, in honor of my friend's memory, we will be donating a portion of any revenue received in the month of July to the American Cancer Society. Out of friendship and their own personal experiences, the SavingsBarn.com has also agreed to donate a portion of Priceline and Hotwire revenue earned in July.

I'm not one to preach, but please take note this summer and wear sunscreen. I too was not a believer in wearing any as cancer and illness were what happened to 'other people', but this one has hit home and opened my eyes that disease doesn't discriminate.

The money that we donate will only be a small gesture, but hopefully this message will make a few aware of the risks involved and encourage them to change their own habits.

Thank you for reading.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]