Priceline Hotel: New Orleans for 2012 NCAA Final Four

RVD26
By RVD26,
in

I hope I am posting this in the right section.

I am looking for a room in the French Quarter area of New Orleans for next year's NCAA Final Four.

Check-in date would be 3/31/2012 and check-out date would be 4/3/2012.

I have never used Priceline or even been to New Orleans.

Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated to get the best deal possible.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this PRICELINE link.

It's no secret to the hotels that the Final Four will be in New Orleans on these dates and they have already adjusted rates accordingly. If you're looking for some amazing deal it's not likely going to happen as hotels also know that they can likely sell most of their rooms on their own for these dates and there is little reason to offer deep discounts (or any inventory at all) during such a busy time when they can sell high margin rooms themselves. However, you should still try as you might find a random hotel or two which has been slow to adjust rates or may be willing to accept a discounted rate nearly one year in advance in exchange for the non-refundable aspect of the purchase.... but you need to be realistic in your expectations.

What is your desired star level and maximum bid for this stay? Are you willing to commit to a non-refundable purchase this far ahead of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]